10.08.2009

New to this..


My mind roams alot.. Especially when I have alot going on.. (like now for instance) Alot of friends have been telling me to begin a blog just to get things off my chest.. Kinda like talking to yourself, just not out loud right?? So I have decided to take the advice, and just write.. It's always been a refuge of mine. I've learned that writing is a true recreation.. Whether it's love, hate, health or anything else.. Writing gets me through and always puts a smile on my face.. I was nervous at first about the blog because of fear of who may read it but that is gone now.. some of you reading this may know me personally and some of you may not know me at all.. Either way, after reading a few entries in my blog, I am sure you will feel as though you know me completely and wholeheartedly..

Live, Love, Life... Always

No comments:

Post a Comment