
Before you can expect more from a person, you have to start expecting the most from yourself..
So it's been a fun couple of days for me.. and very interesting too. I always seem to end up in some of the most complex situations that really should be simple. I always seem so willing to give so much more of myself than what I am getting in return. I guess I just can't help it at times. I was always taught to put my all in to things that mean alot to me and I have never strayed away from that lesson... and it is that lesson that has taught me a number more.. What I do realize now is that just because I am giving a certain portion of myself does not obligate the other party involved to give me anything.. What I give is my choice and my choice alone. What I have now taken from that lesson.. I deserve more from me than anybody else in this world.. so from now on.. give to myself before offering myself to others.. Seems like it will be a hard deed to do, but I'm determined.. Change has to come from somewhere, and like they always say "Keep doing what you've always done, and you'll keep getting what you've always gotten.."
Live, Love, Life... Always
No comments:
Post a Comment